Air Zone Terms and Conditions
When purchasing a ticket to Air Zone you are deemed to have understood and accepted the terms and conditions as outlined below:
- All prices are in New Zealand dollars and include GST.
- No refunds are given once booking has been made, we do give credit notes but a 48 hour notice is to be given to qualify for this and is at the discretion of the manager.
- Bouncing on trampolines can result in injury. Using the Air Zone facilities must be undertaken in accordance with the rules and conditions displayed on our website and throughout the Air Zone trampoline park.
- Air Zone hold no responsibility or liability for accidents and injuries caused by using the trampolines or foam pit or equipment at Air Zone . The use of the trampolines and foam pit is at your own risk as well as any damage to or loss of personal equipment.
- There is a weight limit of 120kgs on the trampolines.
- Please consider the safety of yourself and others at all times whilst at Air Zone .
- No one is allowed to use the Air Zone trampolines or foam pit without first purchasing a session or given access to the park by an Air Zone staff member.
- No one is allowed to use the Air Zone facilities without regulation wristband.
- Please follow any instructions or directions from our staff, they are here to ensure you make the most of your time at Air Zone.
- Children 5 years and under must be accompanied by a paying adult during General admission times.
- No food or drink is permitted on or near the Air Zone trampolines or foam pit.
- Any customers judged to be intoxicated by Air Zone staff will not be allowed on the premises.
- Only instructors employed by Air Zone are permitted to provide instruction or advice for safe bouncing.
- Please inform our crew if you have any medical conditions that you may require assistance with (please note it does not necessarily prevent you from participating in Air Zone activities).
- We do not recommend using the trampolines if you are pregnant or think you may be pregnant.
- When entering Air Zone , you give Air Zone permission to use any photographs or video taken of yourself for promotional use which includes social media, if you don’t wish to have photo’s or video’s used in this manner you must inform staff on arrival.
- Spectators must stay in the designated areas provided, if spectators what to bounce you must purchase a session. Have Fun!
Anyone using the trampolines at Air Zone is deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions prior to bouncing and accepts the risks and accepts responsibility for following the rules. Please note that once the session you have paid for is over, you are unable to continue undertaking the activities until a new session is paid for.